Business Modernisation Strategies.
Tackle Business Modernisation with ERP.
Are you a manufacturer, wholesale distributor or field service business looking for a competitive edge? Klugo’s CEO, Daniel Perry, can help you map the flow of value to your customers. Improve your business customer-centric culture and develop a business advantage.
If this interests you, book a free sesion. Save $1,000AUD worth of consulting hours.
Register before 31·July·2022 and receive a book bundle.
Coming to the end of the financial year, your finance team finishes their busiest period and are immersed in key business data. Take advantage of this momementum and a brief quiet period to start a business modernisation strategy with ERP. Register before July 31st and get a copy of “The Discipline of Market Leaders” and “The Infinite Game“, Daniel Perry’s recomendations on how to develop great businesses and gain a competitive edge.
* Terms and conditions apply.
We have partnered with +100 customers just like you.
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do.
Here are some of their stories.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services.
* Terms and conditions
- The registration for a consultation is free to enter. This giveaway is limited to the applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must register before July 31st, 2022.
- Limited to applicants currently working for companies in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution or field service industries (installations, maintenance, and repair)
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over, and cannot be employees of Klugo Pty Ltd.
- Applicants must be based in Australia.
- Applicants have provided real information including the company where they currently work and a valid company email address. Personal email addresses don’t participate in the giveaway.
- The books bundle will be granted only after the consulting session has been completed.
- This giveaway is administered by Klugo Pty Ltd and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the authors or publishers of the books. All trademarks and titles referred to are the property of their respective owners.
- Klugo Pty Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any entries that cannot be completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Klugo Pty Ltd must make available information that indicates that a valid giveaway took place. To comply with this obligation, Klugo Pty Ltd will send the surname and state of prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, state and winning entry made available, please contact Klugo by email to email@example.com. In such circumstances, Klugo Pty Ltd must still provide the information and giveaway entry to any regulatory authorities that require such information on request.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, or additions.
- Klugo Pty Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend this give away where it becomes necessary to do so.