Innovation in Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, and Advanced Manufacturing
Experience a world-class integrated solution designed specifically for your industry with integrated CAD/CAM, MES, ERP, and analytics across cutting, punching, and bending technologies from multiple OEMs and manufacturers.
An integrated solution for all your cutting, punching and bending machines across all your operations.
Klugo has been awarded sole distribution rights as Lantek’s Solution provider in Australia and New Zealand.
Unlock your operational potential with our configured solutioning, deployment, support and systems optimisation.
Your long-term partners for operational excellence.
Sheet metal, fabrication and structural steel processing solutions
A single integrated solution for your end-to-end manufacturing processes, from quoting through purchasing and manufacturing order management to finished goods, including sub-contact operations.
Lantek solutions allow you to become leaner, reduce waste, optimise production, and deliver savings and significant ROI.
Enhance effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. Improve E2E process, enhance workflows, reduce waste, improve manufacturing quality and reduce costs.
Manage complex projects. State-of-the-art customisable software, command +1.4k machines, integrate operating silos, improve visibility in status and progress.
Unified source of truth for all manufacturing processes. Enhance data-driven insights, improve management, reporting and governance.
Streamline your sheet metal, fabrication and structural steel processing manufacturing operations with Lantek Solutions
Lantek solutions are designed to optimise every aspect of the shop floor manufacturing process, from metal shop e-commerce and sales orders to production, works orders, cutting, bending, assembling, painting, sub-contract operations inventory, and finished parts.
It also includes powerful manufacturing analytics that provides deep insights into processes, allowing businesses to make data-driven decisions and identify areas for improvement.
The Path to Digital Transformation with Lantek Solutions
Experience next-level industrial transformation and unlock new opportunities with our tailored solutions. Align your strategic agenda, whether it’s Industry 4.0 (I 4.0), Smart Factory, Advanced Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), Artifical Intelligence (AI), Big Data or Analytics.
Nesting & Machine Control
Quoting & Manufacturing
3. SMART FACTORY
Analytics & Integrations
Start your juorney to a Smart Factory connecting and automating all your machines in a single solution.
World’s Leading Machines Solution for Smart Factories
Klugo can leverage Lantek Expert, the world´s most advanced CAD/CAM nesting software system, designed to automate the CNC programming of all your sheet metal, fabrication and structural steel processing machines. With our solutions you can manage and control every machine in your workshop.
Automate cutting machines
Expert Cut. Automate all your CNC sheet metal cutting machines using oxy-fuel, plasma, laser, and water jet technologies with our CAD/CAM nesting solutions.
Control punching machines
Expert Punch. Automate and control the CNC programming of sheet metal of all your punching machines with our CAD/CAM nesting solution.
Manage metal bending machines
Expert Bend. Transform your bending processes with an intuitive solution with advanced algorithms.
Optimise shearing machines
Expert Quattro. Optimise all your CNC shear machines’ nesting for rectangular parts. Maximise orders in multiple sheets and minimise the sheet formats.
Optimise HVAC ducts cutting
Expert Duct. Automate the calculation of heating, cooling and ventilation ducts with a complete library of parametric figures that covers most of the duct shapes available.
Lantek Expert Cut
- Multiple user accounts.
- Parametric Parts Library.
- Open Database enables users to find parts, manufacturing orders, etc. by using criteria such as: material, thickness, etc.
- Highly efficient 2D CAD module especially created to design 2D plate parts.
- Intelligent Import/Export can use most CAD systems on the market.
Lantek Expert Punch
- Manages auto index tools, MultiTool stations, and all tool types, from the most standard tools to tools for forming, embossing, drilling, threading, stamping, rolling, and more.
- Automatic and manual nesting with great flexibility and optimum performance.
- Optimizes part arrangement on the sheet
- The system manages the sheet reposition automatically, depending on different strategies chosen by the user.
Lantek Expert Quattro
- High production levels and substantial savings on materials.
- Calculate the material that will be needed for the production run.
- Automatic optimisation of fabrication orders in multiple sheets. Minimises the required number of different sheet formats.
- Final results are shown on the screen and printed out: printout of nests, parts list, used sheets list.
- Sheet stock management
- Interface to import parts from other systems.
Lantek Expert Duct
- Extended library of parametric parts and HVAC figures
- 2D CAD module to design any part, as well as any geometric modification of the contours. Considers flanges, notches, and bend lines for marking.
- Warehouses management. All parts are stored in organised databases.
- Fully integrated in a single program with the other modules of the Lantek Expert family.
Lantek Expert Bend
- Automatic 3D simulation, real-time collision control, batch and assembly processing and a tool setup optimiser with more than 7000 ready-to-use industry standard tools.
- Intuitive interface that doesn’t require extensive bending knowledge, making it exceptionally easy to use.
- Design to Manufacture process and pre-production part validation.
- Support for over 20 part and assembly file formats
- Features powerful algorithms for intelligent solutions, including real-time validation of the bending process and the ability to batch process multiple parts.
Advanced Manufacturing 3D Software Solutions
Klugo can help you deploy and optimise Lantek Flex3D, a flexible 3D CAD/CAM solution for automating the CNC programming for 3D machining of tubes, pipes, beams, profiles, and sheet metal. Control all your 3D machines with one single solution and achieve operational excellence.
Automate steelwork cutting
Flex3D Steelwork. Our 3D CAD/CAM solution helps you to centralise and streamline the design, nesting and cutting parts of beams & profiles.
Five-Axis centralised management
Flex3D 5X. Klugo can offer a centralised CAD/CAM solution for automatic programming of five-axis tools for laser and water-jet cutting.
Optimise tube work and cutting
Flex3D Tube. Optimise your production with our 3D CAD/CAM designed for nesting and cutting parts of tubes and pipes.
Import and manage CAD addins
Flex3D CAD Addins. With Lantek unfold and load any CAD design to use in any of your CNC machines through our expert solution.
Lantek Flex3D Steelwork
- Facilitates the 3D CAD/CAM design and cutting of standard profiles including: I, U, L, H, T, and square or round tubes.
- 3D nesting maximises the use of materials and optimises the CNC code with collision avoidance technology
- Cutting operations on a wide range of machinery such as: sawing, drilling, punching, tapping, marking, oxy-cut, and plasma equipment.
- Imports data generated by the leading structural steel CAD systems using DSTV, SAT and CAM files.
- Obtains the optimised profile path and to generate the CNC file for the machine.
Lantek Flex3D Tubes
- Provides a real vision of the expected result on the screen.
- Displays the exact tube, simulates 3D and each cut process.
- Allows for easy manipulation and editing of the design with zoom, view, and rotation controls.
- Offers the user the ability to create standard tubes based on requirements.
- Design tube types from 2D outlines, in addition to cylindrical, rectangular, and triangular tubes.
- Import desired geometry to create any type of cutout or trim with 2D design options.
Lantek Flex3D 5X
- Solids and surfaces support multiple formats.
- Common database for machines and materials.
- Automatic detection of the part cutting contour and thickness.
- Multiple options to place the part on the machine table.
- Different cutting qualities can be set by contour or by portion.
- Change head position in each point.
- Lead-ins, lead-outs and micro-joints/tabs.
Lantek Flex3D CAD Addins
- Lantek Flex3d SolidWorks supports 2021, 2022 and 2023 64 bit versions.
- Lantek Flex3d SolidWorks Tube Joints Designer is supported in 2021, 2022 and 2023 64 bit versions.
- Lantek Flex3d Solid Edge supports 2021, 2022 and 2023 64 bit versions.
- Lantek Flex3d Inventor supports 2021, 2022 and 2023 64 bit versions.
In the globalised and fast-changing world of solutions, having a local experienced partner is best.
Our team will help you to maintain continual innovation in your technology evolution through enhancements and product development on these state-of-the-art global platforms so you can remain the best in the industry.
Continue the journey to advanced manufacturing automating all your production workflows.
Manufacturing MES Engineered for the Sheet Metal, Fabrication and Structural Steel Processing Industry
A complete and competitive solution to manage and optimise your manufacturing processes, having real-time control of all the activities and machinery in the workshop. Boost the productivity of your factory.
Manage all your manufacturing
MES Manager. Sheet metal software that manages all manufacturing processes in the workshop, from launching work orders to production plant to finishing the product.
Control and optimise your inventory
MES Inventory. Get a real-time view of the quantity and valuation of stock for each warehouse. Get updated information for all elements involved in the production.
Track all your work orders progression
MES WOS. Our solution provides all the tools required to collect and report real-time data directly from the machine’s operator workstation.
Capture critical data at any location
MES Capture. Manage and monitor real-time data from various sources and any location, e.g. production time, downtime, job status and information on operations.
Lantek MES Manager
- Monitoring of the manufacturing process with advanced functions for grouping parts according to different criteria, such as: machine, material, thickness, etc
- Times and costs optimisation considering the machine load.
- Ability to monitor the volume of work, to manage completed operations, and optimise resources, such as employees, machines, and sub-contracting centers.
- Analysis and history of products. Compare between estimated costs and true costs for selected manufacturing orders.
Lantek MES Capture
- Adaptated to mobile devices and basic bar code readers, compatibility with various Windows platform-based operating systems, and the capability to validate operations from anywhere by connecting to the server from a mobile device.
- Two ways to identify the user who is due to start work in the workshop and to transmit information: Touch screen or bar code.
Lantek MES Wos
- Easy to use and efficient solution for workshop data input. Includes multiple options that are associated with nesting and manufacturing operations.
- Monitoring and validation of the manufacturing process.
- Allows the production manager to specify which work centre or machine is to carry out each job.
- Warehouse management allows the user to select the actual sheet used to cut the nest and retain traceability.
- Parts that have been lost during the production process can be registered to help manage processing and quality control.
Lantek MES Inventory
- Management of stock for all elements involved in the products module.
- Cost management updates the true costs of the products automatically and each time the user makes a warehouse movement.
- Manages the tracking and serial or batch numbers for all received goods.
- Generate and assign serial or batch numbers when a product is received
- Stock and backlog management with updated control of the inventory at any given time. Displays the quantities in stock and shows the status: available, reserved, orders pending, delivered.
Advanced Manufacturing ERP Modules
Klugo helps you leverage Lantek Integra, a set of complete and integrated functional modules, along with other systems and world-leading practices. Manage your manufacturing process, from the initial sale until the end service and continued support.
Automated quotes and CRM
Integra Quotes. A solution that supplies you with all the necessary information to optimise metal manufacturing sales and improve contact with customers and prospects.
Automated purchasing and forecasting
Integra Purchase. A world-leading platform designed to manage purchasing processes. Get real-time information involved with purchasing and delivery dates. Configure alarms and controls.
Sales platform for multidisciplinary teams
Integra Sales. A universal solution where all necessary information is available immediately to every stakeholder involved in the sales process. From design to purchasing and sales teams.
Cloud quoting that optimises materials
iQuoting. A cloud-based application tailored to metal manufacturing selling for simpler, faster and accurate quoting. Optimise material usage, access quotes from any device, anywhere, in complete security.
Lantek Integra Quotes
- Creation and management of quotations for sheet metal parts, profiles, and product structures.
- Generates concise quotations by means of an intuitive link to nesting software, simulating a nest and calculating the costs for each piece.
- Provides a quotation tool to calculate the costs associated with each assembly, part, or process once the geometry, material, thickness, and associated operations are defined.
- CRM module manages the traceability of all customer activities including sales orders, delivery notes, invoices, etc.
Lantek Integra Sales
- Management of sales orders. The system gathers all the quote information and allows the modification of each item.
- includes different views for order lines: one focused on costs and price management and another one specifically designed to follow an order.
- Manages all registered sales invoices. Invoicing may be made against a sales order, against a delivery note, or on demand.
- Includes risk management functionality for the enterprise. Should the risk limit be exceeded, there are options to lock the customer, redefine the limit, and/or lock the order.
- In response to a sales order, production orders are issued as well as the entire production list required to service the order.
Lantek Integra Purchase
- Provides all the suppliers information such as purchase orders, delivery notes, invoices, purchase prices per item, and more
- Manages all the purchase orders with all their information and current status.
- View the summarised or detailed inventory for each configured warehouse.
- Automatic generation of the delivery note associated with a purchase order as soon as the material(s) are received in the warehouse.
- Input material and tracking numbers are automatically managed by the system
- Provides critical purchasing information: history of purchases between specific dates, material receipts and documentation, invoicing by item and/or supplier, etc
Lantek Integra iQuoting
- Reduces the time to prepare a complete quotation, simplifying processes.
- Easy design, responsive and “mobile-first”, a clear interface that is easy to learn.
- For both sheet metal and tubes.
- High availability in the cloud for multiple users and on any device.
- Integrated with Lantek Expert.
- Cost breakdown analysis.
- Metalshop 24/7 sales channel.
- Cloud SaaS: periodic payment, without large initial investments.
- Always running the latest version (maintenance and support included).
Our experience in the field makes us your best partner.
Klugo is part of the Kloe family-owned group holdings – with over 70 years’ Australian manufacturing experience and heritage. We believe in future integrated manufacturing ecosystems where people, machines and software solutions exist in harmony to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
We are focused on growth through innovation, building a ‘connected’ advanced manufacturing future embracing the power of technology.
3. SMART FACTORY
Your journey to operational excellence continues with data-driven insights to drive business optimisation.
Powerful Manufacturing Analytics
Make good decisions with accurate information. Klugo delivers and optimises Lantek Analytics to provide you with reliable and real-time information relevant to your company’s production process, from the performance of each machine to the efficiency of a line or factory.
Managing real data from the manufacturing process, data analysis and intelligent visualisation.
Sales funnel, Best customers map, Sales vs. margins, Quote history, Seasonality, Material consumption.
Complete factory control. Access the real-time status of machines, receive production notifications and customers.
- Advanced manufacturing intelligence module collects all of the data from the production system.
- Metrics are displayed visually and in real-time, which reduces analysis and intervention times, optimising production.
- Identifies the percentage of the time each machine, line or plant has been productive.
- Measures, visualises and manages the past, present and future resources of your production process.
- Anticipates stockouts.
- Allows you to keep smaller stocks.
- Significant savings and improved efficiency.
- Controls the budget margin.
- Conversion funnel is always up-to-date.
- Makes it easier to improve budget competitiveness.
- Reduces times and corrects errors.
- Downsising of systems.
- Advanced customer knowledge.
- Advanced sales knowledge.
- Graphic panels, cloud application, historical data, specialised filters, mobile design, customisable.
- Visualise workflows of each machine in your infrastructure and receive pop-up notifications with information of your environment.
- Receive alerts in mobile devices without having the application open.
- Information contagion circuit includes security requirements to ensure that the information will be only visualised by authorised people.
- Power to visualize the status of any machine’s brand in the market.
Unleash operational power and gain business insights with Lantek solutions delivered by Klugo.
Looking to optimise your manufacturing and data information workflows? Forbes reports businesses using CAD/CAM integrated software solutions to save up to 50% on programming time and have increased their machine utilisation by up to 90%.
The complete Lantek solution empowers your business with cutting-edge modules for universal control across your sheet metal, fabrication and structural steel processing machines, from order management and design to production and shipping. No more wasted resources. Achieve operational excellence with Lantek.
Lantek solutions are fully proven globally with enhanced nesting-based solutions across multiple machine technologies, and OEM machine manufacturers (+550 OEMs & +1300 machine interfaces) and numerous other ERP and MRP systems, as well as enhanced file import and export from most of the market leading CAD solutions.
Contact Klugo today to learn how we can take your manufacturing to the next level.
Want to know more about the Lantek Suite?
Lantek is a world leader in innovation and technological competence among software companies serving the metal fabrication industry. If you want to learn more about their solutions click here:
Lantek + NetSuite implementation
Struggling to manage your manufacturing operations effectively? If you’re looking to implement systems solutions from CAD/CAM software to a full-suite ERP, look no further than Klugo.
As experts in implementing system solutions – both Lantek and NetSuite for manufacturers, we have the knowledge and experience to seamlessly integrate both systems to streamline your operations and ultimately drive profitability.
Contact Klugo today to learn how we can take your manufacturing to the next level.