NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software creates a 360-degree view of your business
Know your customers. NetSuite CRM is the one business platform that integrates accounting, operations, and customer relationship management. Your one solution to provide a 360-degree view of customer activity, sales, and key performance indicators.
Enterprise Resource Management
Manufacturing Execution System
Field Service Management
Configure, Price, and Quote
NetSuite CRM is built to drive your sales process from end-to-end. All your customer activity, transactions, and relationship data are accessed and managed in one system.
A thorough, holistic, and comprehensive view of your customers leads to an improved customer experience. Allowing you to build customer loyalty and increase sales.
Key Benefits NetSuite CRM
One streamlined system for lead-to-cash that speeds up sales and increases your average selling price.
Improve net operating profit by increasing close rates and reducing the cost of customer acquisition.
Access more accurate performance and sales forecasting to improve demand planning and revenue projections.
Sales Force Automation features
A powerful system that accelerates your sales organisation with integrated quotes, opportunities, and sales order management. NetSuite CRM is fully integrated with accounting, production management, supply chain and demand planning so that your sales organisation has complete visibility of product availability.
Customisable dashboards that allow you to pinpoint precisely where a customer is in their customer journey.
Sales Team Productivity
Optimise your sales team with powerful tools that for funnel and opportunity stages, tactics and process.
Quote and Order Management
Streamline the quote generation process with automatic alerts for fulfillment and sales order progression.
View a dashboard that turns trends into actionable insights that increase sales close rates and speed.
- Create a complete customer picture with dashboards that include customisable key performance indicators and prospect status.
- Never miss a milestone by configuring reminders and alerts for specific transaction types, item sales, or activities.
- Analyse key customer financial data to prioritise customer service and relationship engagement.
Sales Team Productivity
- Get granular with the sales process by tracking sales activity through logging phone calls, emails and setting reminders for call backs and follow-up.
- With Outlook and Gmail Partner App integration, users see all relevant communication on the customer record.
- Make visibility simple by filing documents and transaction views within the one place. Allowing you to ensure that the information you are reviewing is up to date.
Quote and Order Management
- Streamline the quote generation process with custom pricing and group pricing discounts. Giving you the flexibility to tailor a solution for your prospects.
- Track and trace quotes to sales and fulfillment from the customer dashboard. Giving you a greater connection with customers by informing them of sales order progress.
- Know the status of an order immediately. Issue automatic customer alerts for sales order fulfillment progression.
- Analyse opportunity close rates, time in funnel, product, and service sales mix. Use this information to further refine your sales process.
- Keep on track with targets by establishing dashboards with performance against individual quota, team, and territory targets.
- Use historical data to graph trends and forecast sales based on demand and sales stage. Giving you more certainty about your pipeline.
Having a deeper understanding of your customers allows you to not only shorten your sales cycle, and deliver customer value. We help you optimise customer journey and sales performance.
Opportunity Management Features
If you work within a complex selling scenario with stages and sales teams, NetSuite CRM allows you to implement your sales methodology using workflows and configurable reporting fields. Allowing you to capture sales information to qualify each stage and progress the opportunity.
More sales forecasting predictability and better opportunity qualification.
Sales Activity and Comms
Create sales reminders, automate reporting metrics and track important sales communication.
Quotation and Estimating
Customise the quoting process with detailed opportunity and client based information.
Forecast, fine-tune and report on the sales process and continually optimise it based on relevant and real-time data.
Sales Activity and Communication
- NetSuite CRM allows you to record all sales activity and reminders against the opportunity record. Ensuring that critical tasks and activities are not missed.
- Entry in the field is simplified with mobile app for field sales activities and key performance reporting.
- Keep track of sales communications with Outlook and Gmail (with partner App integrations) that keep consistent records at the opportunity level.
Quotation and Estimates
- Reduce data entry by generating Quote and Estimates directly from the opportunity record.
- Create a simplified log maintaining multiple versions of quotes for negotiation and comparison reporting down the track.
- Tailor the experience and apply customer specific pricing and discounts automatically to sales transaction profiles.
- Increase sales forecasting capability with buy stage assessments with multi-level roll-ups.
- Fine-tune your sales forecasting capabilities with categories and ranges which segment the funnel making analysis simple and quick.
- Configure multiple sales forecasts for comparison and analyse.
Create deeper customer insights right from the customer dashboard where you can view key performance indicators, financial measures, operational measures, and service desk performance. Enabling you to see current period and lifetime sales at a detailed transaction level.
Effective service management allows sales and support teams to work together with complete transparency in NetSuite CRM to drive increased revenue.
A fully configurable inbound support and communication platform with service level reporting.
Traianing and support is simplified with a buildable library of knowledge posts and information.
Better customer communications with knowledgebase, online portal, and service request capability.
- Create a process of inbound support requests that are organised based on rules which segment cases by customer, address, type, priority, and urgency. All in a fully configurable streamlined system.
- NetSuite CRM enables multiple communication channels including a customer portal, email, phone, chat, and social media feed. Giving a full communication loop feed.
- Harness the power of service level reporting to keeps track of initial response times, time to close and managed escalations for service breech or high priority service requests.
- Create a catalog and organise case resolutions into published knowledge posts for service team training and support. Giving users access to crucial information and data.
- Link articles to products or services for easy forwarding onto customers by the support team.
- Get organised by building up a searchable library of reference guides, solutions, and documentation.
- A streamlined environment in which you can provide customers with access to online transactions, statements, and reports.
- Publish knowledgebase, sales order status, and customer service information within a secure and easily accessible customer portal.
- Create customer service request forms for case capture which allows users to search for historical records and check the status of open cases.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Klugo’s mission is to develop a process that allows every team member within an organisation to continuously improve the flow of value to their customers.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Ecolab Healthcare Australia is a leading supplier of both laboratory and medical equipment with over 2,000 customers throughout Australia & New Zealand. Ecolab supply their medical and scientific equipment from a head office in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Klugo – Your strategic partner
Klugo are the largest NetSuite dedicated partner in APAC, and have specialised teams to support you through implementation and post Go Live. Our Managed Services customers benefit from live and local support, continual improvement and account management programs and have access to some of the industry’s leading NetSuite experts.