Electrical and solar equipment manufacturers and distributors implement ERP to optimise resourcing
Manufacturers and distributors of energy equipment need complete visibility over work orders, supply chain, installation, service and maintenance requests. NetSuite ERP provides access to the entire picture in one system.
NetSuite removes distribution barriers, helps you engage suppliers, track service and reach more customers. All in the one system.
The combination of NetSuite’s ERP platform and NextService field service management software for solar panel manufacturing, installation and servicing increases productivity in your business by boosting productivity and minimising costs.
NetSuite + NextService gives a 360 degree view of sales, inventory and service levels
Boost technicians’ productivity and apply installation leading practice processes with complete workflow available in the field on the mobile app.
Access all inventory, sales, and service data in the field. Field force automation for work orders, expenses and timesheets. Online and offline modes supported..
Multi location distribution management with real time inventory and supply chain tracking. End to end demand planning.
Connecting the core components of electrical & solar supplies, install and servicing.
Accounting ,CRM, job costing, project management, payroll, field force automation and demand planning. One system for the complete management of inventory, resources, jobs and service requests.
NetSuite solutions that will work for you:
Solar manufacturing with greater visibility
NetSuite Manufacturing Execution System (MES) allows solar manufacturers to gather a complete picture of their production. The Production Management solution within NetSuite ultimately helps production scheduling make more informed decisions, with complete visibility over sales demand and supply chain.
Product Data Management
Determine expected labour and machine costs with more precision.
Work Order Management
A fully traceable, quality controlled materials and order management system.
Planning and Scheduling
Predict material demand based on historical and forecasted solar parts sales.
Quality Assurance of Solar Goods
Maintain and manage your quality and assurance tests with accurate data.
Product Data Management
- It is now simple to define multi-level bill of materials with revision control.
- Configure people resources, machines, and work centers as part of a production routing with cost templates that determine expected labour and machine costs. More visibility gives more predictability.
- Item, document, quality assurance and case management provide complete control over the product lifecycle.
Work Order Management
- NetSuite MES offers discrete manufacturing with backflushing of materials upon completion. Reduce wastage and optimise materials.
- Teams can issue and track labour and materials as work in progress or track costing through routing.
- Batch management for full traceability and quality control allows extra visibility.
- Production information can be gathered from the shop floor through tablet interface and immediately reported in real-time to the top floor.
Planning and Scheduling
- Integrated Demand Planning calculates and predicts material demand based on historical and forecasted sales. Then imported and forecasted to adjust for new and campaign-driven demand.
- Material requirements planning will explode BOMs, check stock levels, and review demand along with committed and planned to purchase to determine planned orders.
- In NetSuite MES, analytics is used to determine capacity constraints and to inform the production schedule.
- Automatically mange quality assurance tests and inspections centrally with product master data.
- Ensure compliance and visibility with automatic prompting for inspections to record test results. Additionally, harness the power of workflow-based management of non-conforming results.
- Simply and quickly collate results in real-time as they are gathered from the production floor.
The supply and servicing of large scale renewable projects requires adopting a deep and granular understanding of your supply chain. NetSuite and NextService come together to provide a real-time overview and access to supply management and field servicing.
Accounting for solar supply and installation companies that improves project scalability
Complete visibility is essential. NetSuite ERP enables teams to work collaboratively, manage projects effectively and reduce admin.
Electrical & solar specific accounting features
Complete set of tools to control all renewable energy project accounting requirements.
360 degree view sales and supplies
Information on lead and opportunity progression is immediately available to enable a faster sales cycle.
Project management with real time data
Get a deeper understanding of job tasks and track detailed information to ensure accurate task rollout.
Inventory and supply chain
Control all inventory locations as well as manage stock items such as lots and batches.
Optimised workflow for solar
NetSuite’s on platform workflow approval engine allows you to define your business approval routing and rules.
Electronics and solar accounting
- NetSuite ERP provides a simple way to trace general ledger impact back to the source transaction from financial reports.
Simple debtor management and customer analytics that provides insights into day sales outstanding.
- Minimise manual accounting administration by using the NetSuite Workflow and Approval automation engine.
- Create complex invoices in less time using set rules and invoice automation features designed for complex renewable contracts.
360 Degree Sales View
- Route and track new leads automatically whilst maintaining full sales visibility.
- Segment pricing modules by customer and create discounts and rules in segments.
- Close deals faster by creating instant information access to sales teams.
- Ensure detailed case management, efficient returns and field tracking for field services.
- Provide support teams a comprehensive view of customers, file information, customer self service portals and support tickets.
Project Management with real-time data
- Adopt a systemised approach to project management by viewing the entire project plan with Gant chart and real-time snapshots of project status down to task level.
- Start a project with ease with a template-based project setup and ongoing maintenance with flexible initial resource allocations capability.
- Track project issues down to a task level with customisable fields for severity, notes and resolutions. Allowing you to to triage tasks and action easily
Inventory Management & Tracking
- Easily track and manage inventory across multiple warehouses
- Accurately measure inventory turns of equipment and machinery to better forecast profit
- Ensure material handling is optimised with lot and serial number tracking.
Optimised workflow for renewables
- Ability to create automatic reminders for follow up tasks, jobs requiring action and or quotes that are nearing expiry.
- Keep track of task progress, communications, documents and notes. Know the precise point in which a task needs to be progressed
- Automate to do lists based on saved searches.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Ecolab Healthcare Australia is a leading supplier of both laboratory and medical equipment with over 2,000 customers throughout Australia & New Zealand. Ecolab supply their medical and scientific equipment from a head office in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
The simplest way to manage the servicing, maintenance and warrantly for solar companies
Service, maintenance and warranty is a large piece of the puzzle for many solar based businesses. Complete visibility over technicians and the status of ongoing jobs allows businesses to close the loop faster and deliver more value to customers.
Field Mobility of Solar Technicians
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
Maintenance of Solar Parts
NetSuite + NextService MES helps technicians create a fully visible picture to improve maintenance workflows.
Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Warranties & Repair
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and technician.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request. As well as an automatic logging of service activity.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
Inventory In The Field
- It is simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Klugo offer a tailored solution to help solar manufacturers and distributors achieve operational excellence
Operationally excellent manufacturers are using ERP to increase their revenue by lowering production costs and ramping up production with accurate sales forecasting avoiding the risk of unsold stock.
Our solution is helping manufacturers to unlock their full operating potential.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.