NetSuite ERP helps medical device manufacturers and
distributors find new ways to increase profit margins.
The medical equipment industry is complex environment that requires strict quality assurance operations. NetSuite enables manufacturers and distributors to optimise stock, forecast sales and improve installation, maintenance and servicing all in one streamlined solution.
NetSuite enables medical equipment distributors to run their business on a single, unified system.
NetSuite + NextService provides a 360 view of the product lifecycle of your medical equipment business. Allowing you to understand not only the progression of inventory but also ensure quality control of your product is maintained.
NetSuite + NextService is transforming medical equipment servicing and distribution.
Connect all distribution warehouse sites and inventory with real-time inventory monitoring and tracking.
Understand your buyer journey with 360 degree customer reporting on multiple touch points and channels.
Connecting the core components medical equipment distribution and servicing
Accounting, maintenance and warranty, CRM, inventory and order management, workflow automation, and reporting. NetSuite helps you build a 360 degree view of your business and deliver more to your customers.
NetSuite solutions that will work for you:
Manufacturing of medical equipment
NetSuite Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is a streamlined solution designed for medical equipment manufacturing. Medical equipment businesses can now make more informed decisions about their production process with access to controlled, thorough and unique data.
Product Data Management
Determine expected labour and machine costs with more precision.
Work Order Management
Order management is streamlined for medical equipment in a fully traceable system.
Planning and Scheduling
Predict material demand based on historical and forecasted sales of medical equipment.
Quality assurance is simple with medical equipment with assurance tests.
Product Data Management
- It is now simple to define multi-level bill of materials with revision control.
- Configure people resources, machines, and work centers as part of a production routing with cost templates that determine expected labour and machine costs. More visibility gives more predictability.
- Item, document, quality assurance and case management provide complete control over the product lifecycle.
Work Order Management
- NetSuite MES offers discrete manufacturing with backflushing of materials upon completion. Reduce wastage and optimise materials.
- Teams can issue and track labour and materials as work in progress or track costing through routing.
- Batch management for full traceability and quality control allows extra visibility.
- Production information can be gathered from the shop floor through tablet interface and immediately reported in real-time to the top floor.
Planning and Scheduling
- Integrated Demand Planning calculates and predicts material demand based on historical and forecasted sales. Then imported and forecasted to adjust for new and campaign-driven demand.
- Material requirements planning will explode BOMs, check stock levels, and review demand along with committed and planned to purchase to determine planned orders.
- In NetSuite MES, analytics is used to determine capacity constraints and to inform the production schedule.
- Automatically mange quality assurance tests and inspections centrally with product master data.
- Ensure compliance and visibility with automatic prompting for inspections to record test results. Additionally, harness the power of workflow-based management of non-conforming results.
- Simply and quickly collate results in real-time as they are gathered from the production floor.
NetSuite ERP manages every step of medical equipment manufacturing, distribution and servicing. Giving you the ability to ensure a quality product is delivered to customers within the promised time frame. Klugo will help highlight areas you can increase visibility and improve profitability.
Medical equipment accounting that gives you complete control
NetSuite ERP is the industry choice for medical distribution companies. Providing a real-time approach to managing complex order and inventory processes as well as quality assurance with service and maintenance.
Medical inventory and order management
Track the status of your medical inventory in multiple locations and pin-point its delivery even when it’s in the field.
CRM - Sell more with greater sales visibility
NetSuite CRM is an adjustable solution that can be configured to suit your medical device business.
Stronger Supplier and Vendor Relationships
Improve trust and accountability with medical suppliers and vendors to improve output, collaboration and visibility.
Transfer orders for greater visibility
Create a full picture using complete in-transit stock visibility and accounting with fulfillment and tracking receivables.
Logistics and delivery management
Shorten delivery times and track inventory from production to delivery. Ensure you medical equipment arrives on-time.
- Understand the entire picture with multi-location planning with automatic stock level adjustment and replenishment across the entire organisation.
- Create configurable and customised rules on item volumes, value or category that automatically prompts users to cycle count.
- Multi-location tracking of lot and serial numbers, set hierarchical location definitions for replenishment. Medical equipment distribution is complex, NetSuite gives you the tools to monitor.
360 Degree Sales View & Support Management
- Route and track new leads automatically whilst maintaining full sales visibility.
- For customers that have more complex medical requirements, segment pricing modules by customer and create discounts and rules in segments.
- Close deals faster by creating instant information access to sales teams so that they can understand the medical equipment requirements of each customer.
- Ensure detailed case management, efficient returns and field tracking for field medical maintenance services.
- Provide support teams a comprehensive view of customers, file information, customer self service portals and support tickets.
Stronger Supplier and Vendor Relationships
- A centralised system that creates a seamless loop between supplier and vendor.
- Collaborate, build approvals, ensure compliance, handle payments and gain greater visibility with suppliers. Essential for tailored medical equipment orders.
- Use sales forecasts to inform supply orders, minimising stockouts and incorrect inventory. Give your customers the trust you will deliver.
- Generate deeper insights that allow you to better forecast and predict the of distribution flow.
- Use complex distribution network features to auto-generate transfer orders. Allowing you to balance stock between locations based on demand planning.
- Create a full picture using complete in-transit stock visibility and accounting with fulfillment and tracking receivables. Be notified the moment your medical equipment reach any stage of the journey.
- Intercompany transfer orders are simplified with automated generation of corresponding sales and purchase orders.
Logistics and Delivery Management
- Medical equipment requires fast, quality controlled delivery. Reduce cycle times with powerful forecasting tools that allow quicker delivery times.
- Track the status of deliveries in real-time.
- View movements of shipped orders and assess where improvements can be made. Understand the flow of your distribution network in detail.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Ecolab Healthcare Australia is a leading supplier of both laboratory and medical equipment with over 2,000 customers throughout Australia & New Zealand. Ecolab supply their medical and scientific equipment from a head office in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
Service and maintenance for medical supplies businesses has never been more track-able, visible or connected
Distribution of medical equipment is one piece of the puzzle. But for businesses that also perform service, maintenance and warranty, they need a system that helps maintain a high volume, with high quality assurance.
Field Mobility - Medical Technicians
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
Maintenance of Medical Equipment
NetSuite + NextService MES helps medical technicians create a fully visible picture to improve maintenance workflows.
Medical Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Warranties & Repair
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and medical technician.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request.
- Automatic logging of service activity helps ensure that detailed records of medical equipment maintenance is stored.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
Medical Parts Inventory In The Field
- Medical parts are expensive and precious. It’s simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field. Giving your medical customers a quicker turn around time.
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
Medical Equipment Maintenance
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status. Ensuring customers aren’t left with expensive downtimes.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details. Giving them the information they need the moment they arrive.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Klugo offer a tailored solution to help manufacturers achieve operational excellence
Operationally excellent manufacturers are using ERP to increase their revenue by lowering production costs and ramping up production with accurate sales forecasting avoiding the risk of unsold stock.
Our solution is helping manufacturers to unlock their full operating potential.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.