Streamline the distribution of motor vehicles and parts with NetSuite ERP
Accounting and management software for motor vehicles and parts distribution is simplified with NetSuite ERP. It’s ability to completely manage production, track supplier/vendors and monitor the flow of inventory through to delivery is the key to running a profitable and scalable business.
NetSuite allows motor vehicle and parts distributors to unlock new levels of operational efficiency and service delivery.
The success of distributors comes down to how they control the relationship between vendors and suppliers, whilst incorporating this management into a strong sales pipeline. NetSuite connects the core components of motor vehicle and parts distribution into one system that enables a highly precise approach to distribution.
NetSuite ERP is transforming motor vehicle and parts distribution companies
Comprehensive supply chain management features that help demand plan with precise and real-time data.
Know the status of inventory with warehouse and fulfillment features that help deliver products on time and within budget.
NetSuite integrates sales orders, fulfillment and billing into one seamless, smooth business process.
Connecting the core components of motor vehicle and parts distribution
Accounting, CRM, production management (for manufacturers), logistics and more. NetSuite creates a single data point for the complete management of motor vehicle and parts distribution.
NetSuite solutions that will work for you:
Distribution management software that scales your operations
Complete visibility is essential for motor vehicle and parts distribution. Businesses that can manage the entire process in one solution improve their profitability and ability to provide greater value and volume to customers.
Stronger supplier and vendor relationships
Minimise delivery issues by creating a streamlined flow from motor vehicle and parts supplies to vendors.
Sell more with a complete sales overview
Lead and opportunity progression readily available to drive faster parts and motor vehicle sales cycles.
Forecast revenue with demand planning
Use insightful data integrated with your CRM to analyse business demand history to forecast sales and purchasing.
Warehouse and fulfilment features
NetSuite ERP ensures accurate data collection for accurate stock and cycle counting activities.
Logistics and delivery management of inventory
Track delivery status of motor vehicles and parts in real time to make immediate workflow improvements.
Strong relationships with motor vehicle/parts vendors and suppliers
- A centralised system that creates a seamless loop between supplier and vendor. All information on motor vehicle and parts relationships stored in one system.
- Collaborate, build approvals, ensure compliance handle payments and gain greater visibility with suppliers.
- Use sales forecasts to inform supply orders, minimising stockouts and incorrect inventory.
- Understand the performance of previous sales to forecast and predict the performance of future motor vehicle and parts sales
Sell more with a complete sales overview
- Route and track new leads automatically whilst maintaining full sales visibility.
- Segment pricing modules by customer and create discounts and rules in segments.
- Close deals faster by creating instant information access to sales teams.
- Ensure detailed case management, efficient returns and field tracking for field services.
- Provide support teams a comprehensive view of customers, file information, customer self service portals and support tickets.
- Use seasonal averages and demand history to better forecast future demand. Apply moving averages or linear regression models to create more accurate predictions.
- By integrating NetSuite CRM, businesses can build in sales forecasts from opportunity and quote records and add to the forecast assumptions for sales and marketing campaigns. Giving you a full 360-degree visibility.
- Simply import sales forecasts from third-party systems to further populate the demand planning model.
Warehouse and fulfillment features
- Easily track and manage inventory across multiple warehouses
- Accurately measure inventory turns of equipment and machinery to better forecast profit
- Ensure material handling is optimised with lot and serial number tracking.
- Create configurable and customised rules on item volumes, value or category that automatically prompts users to cycle count.
- Multi-location tracking of lot and serial numbers, set hierarchical location definitions for replenishment
Logistics and Delivery Management
- Reduce cycle times with powerful forecasting tools that allow quicker delivery times.
- Track the status of deliveries in real-time. Regardless of where inventory is moving, know where and when that item or vehicle is due to be delivered
- View movements of shipped orders and assess where improvements can be made.
NetSuite ERP/CRM manages every step of motor vehicle and parts distribution process. Gaining the ability to better understand how to sell faster, forecast demand, meet delivery expectations, and assess where improvements can be made will allow your business to harness new opportunities.
Manufacture motor vehicles parts as well?
NetSuite MES allows motor vehicle parts manufacturers to run manufacturing operations more efficiently. The Production Management solution within NetSuite ultimately helps production teams make more informed decisions, with complete visibility over sales demand and supply chain, it is easy to optimise operational and material needs to meet your make-to-order or make stock commitments.
Vehicle Parts Data Management
Determine expected machine and labor costs to manufacture your range of part/products.
Work Order Management
A fully traceable, quality-controlled materials and parts order management system.
Planning and Scheduling
Predict material demand based on historical and forecasted vehicle parts sales.
Ensure High Quality Parts
Maintain and manage quality and assurance tests of your products with better data.
Product Data Management
- It is now simple to define multi-level bill of materials with revision control.
- Configure people resources, machines, and work centers as part of a production routing with cost templates that determine expected labour and machine costs. More visibility gives more predictability that the motor vehicle parts you create, will be within a reasonable budget.
- Item, document, quality assurance and case management provide complete control over motor vehicle parts lifecycle.
Work Order Management
- NetSuite MES offers discrete manufacturing with backflushing of materials upon completion. Reduce wastage and optimise materials.
- Teams can issue and track labour and materials as work in progress or track costing through routing.
- Batch management for full traceability and quality control allows extra visibility.
- Production information can be gathered from the shop floor through tablet interface and immediately reported in real-time to the top floor.
Planning and Scheduling
- Integrated Demand Planning calculates and predicts material demand based on historical and forecasted sales. Then imported and forecasted to adjust for new and campaign-driven demand.
- Material requirements planning will explode BOMs, check stock levels, and review demand along with committed and planned to purchase to determine planned orders.
- In NetSuite MES, analytics is used to determine capacity constraints and to inform the production schedule.
- Automatically mange quality assurance tests and inspections centrally with product master data.
- Ensure compliance and visibility with automatic prompting for inspections to record test results. Additionally, harness the power of workflow-based management of non-conforming results.
- Simply and quickly collate results in real-time as they are gathered from the production floor.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Ecolab Healthcare Australia is a leading supplier of both laboratory and medical equipment with over 2,000 customers throughout Australia & New Zealand. Ecolab supply their medical and scientific equipment from a head office in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
Service and maintenance of motor vehicles, parts and commercial fleets.
Distribution of motor vehicles and parts is one piece of the puzzle. But for businesses that also perform service, maintenance and warranty, they need a a transparent system that allows them to maintain full visibility of technicians in the field.
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
NetSuite + NextService MES helps technicians create a fully visible picture to improve maintenance workflows.
Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Warranties & Repair
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and technician.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request. As well as an automatic logging of service activity.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
Inventory In The Field
- It is simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Klugo offer a tailored solution to help wholesale distributors achieve operational excellence
Operationally excellent distributors are using ERP to tackle disintermediation in their industries by setting up business strategies that allow them to be more effective, consistent, and react quicker to disruption.
Our solution is helping distributors to reduce costs and improve operating profits.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.