NetSuite Configure Price Quote will help you increase sales, reduce costs, improve production planning and speed up order fulfilment.
Give the sales team the ability to configure complex, error-free quotes and orders in a system that requires minimal training and support. A powerful tool for the scaling a business.
Enterprise Resource Management
Manufacturing Execution System
Field Service Management
Customer Relationship Management
NetSuite’s Configure Price Quote solution provides a powerful experience for growing teams. Allowing you to focus on providing a faster, simpler and more accurate quoting process for both your customers and your team.
NetSuite CPQ eliminates the need for engineers to be involved in the quoting process.
Key Benefits of NetSuite CPQ
NetSuite CPQ’s guided approach to selling allows users with little training to perform sales tasks and achieve it with less human error and faster sales cycle.
Achieve higher close rates with an enhanced customer engagement experience in the sales process. NetSuite CPQ uses live quotes, giving customers the ability to interact with teams on a deeper level.
NetSuite CPQ delivers a detailed bill of materials directly from the approved quote to the shop floor. Improving production and supply chain scheduling.
NetSuite CPQ Features
Powerful features that are specifically designed for manufactures and distributors. Empower your team to achieve more, in less time, with a system that takes the heavy lifting out of new product training and on-boarding new staff.
A set of pre-defined rules that allow users to build complex quotes.
Dynamic BOM and Routing
Maintain all possible combinations of manufacturing revisions.
3D Product Visualisation
Automatically generate 3D CAD models and drawings for easy viewing.
- Enable users to select from product options to generate customer builds for quotations. Simple drag and drop.
- By setting pre-defined rules and validations, users can use a simple point and click interface that guides them with images and instructions through the process of quoting.
- Real-time data sourced from floor manufacturing teams ensures a quality and accurate quote and build.
- NetSuite CPQ allows advanced configuration options with support for business intelligence reporting on sales pipeline performance.
Dynamic BOM and Routing
- Define dynamic bill of materials and routing plans to eliminate the need to pre-generate and maintain all possible combinations of options.
- Include validations for option selection which automatically update pricing, costs estimate, BOMs and routing plans. More options, more flexibility.
- Use a rules engine to dynamically build BOMs and routing to reduce product master catalogue maintenance.
- For complex installations and services estimates use the rules engine to recommend service plans based on the configured product.
3D Visualisation Process
- 3D Product Visualisation to automate the generation detailed 3D CAD models, drawings, files.
- Produce manufacturing information for the build using any CAD system to streamline the manufacturing process.
- Providing 3D browser-based product visualisation helps sales teams to visually display dynamic 3D rendered images configured products.
- With 3D visualisations comes increased close rates. Detailed drawings and files delivered direct to the manufacturing shop floor which reduces lag time and product costs.
Providing the tools for your team to work smarter, will in turn create a flow of value on to the customer. NetSuite CPQ is an innovative tool that simplifies complex sales processes.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Technology supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Ecolab Healthcare Australia is a leading supplier of both laboratory and medical equipment with over 2,000 customers throughout Australia & New Zealand. Ecolab supply their medical and scientific equipment from a head office in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
NetSuite CPQ Highlights
Powerful features that are specifically designed for manufactures and distributors.
Put your customer engagement at the forefront. Enable sales whether online, or through partner channels.
Quote error reduction
100% quote and order accuracy, create intuitive business rules and product logic to eliminates pricing errors.
Upsell and cross-sell products
Maximise sales opportunities, increase cross- and up-selling, and optimise pricing, while protecting margins.
Seamless ERP connectivity
Increase operational efficiency at a lower cost with connected quote-to-fulfilment processes and streamlined complex quotes.
Klugo – Your strategic partner
Klugo are the largest NetSuite dedicated partner in APAC, and have specialised teams to support you through implementation and post Go Live. Our Managed Services customers benefit from live and local support, continual improvement and account management programs and have access to some of the industry’s leading NetSuite experts.